Birthright Hawke’s Bay Child & Family Care is a well-established Charitable Trust, with over sixty years of service to families/whanau in our community. If you are enthusiastic, energetic and committed to making a positive difference for tamariki and their whanau then you may be interested in joining our team.
We are seeking a self-motivated, qualified Social Worker to join an energetic and supportive team that contributes to positive outcomes for children and their whanau in our community.
Additional training and support will be provided to the successful applicant.
To be considered for this role you will need to be a compassionate and solution-focused social work practitioner with a desire to make a difference.
You will also need the following:
- Eligibility to work in New Zealand
- A Social Work qualification that is recognized by the NZ social work registration board
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A full New Zealand driver’s license
- Excellent time management with the ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Knowledge of whanau/family dynamics, working with difference, family violence, drug and alcohol issues, mental illness and well-being, and general societal issues
- Ability to facilitate Individual and Group programmes for tamariki and whanau
Birthright Hawke’s Bay Child & Family Care provides:
- Flexible working opportunities
- Professional registration through SWRB
- Internal and External professional supervision
- Long service and Birthday leave
- Mileage allowance
- Great ongoing professional development and growth opportunities
(A Job Description is available on request)